Thursday, January 17, 2008

"I Lose" - Jonathan Minter (Original)

Duration: 03:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-14 10:29:29
User: mintercondition
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Jon  Jonathan  Minter  lose  original  acoustic  song  guitar  emo  rock  punk  

Description:

I wrote this one a couple of weeks ago. Lyrics: An unexpected plot development, I didn't mean it but it's how it went, (How it went down), The intentions of a colder man, Ruining everything that I can, Including me, Watch it as it fades, x4 I lose, a part of myself everytime this happens, x4 We're all chemicals in different flasks, You never know how any will react, (until you mix), Explosions and the color change, Emotions that rearrange, Or fall apart, Watch it as it fades, x4 I lose, a part of myself everytime this happens, x4 Everything is changing, (don't feel the same) I know it's my fault, (I know that I'm to blame) Don't watch it fade, (don't watch it fade) Don't watch it fade, I lose, a part of myself everytime this happens, x4

Comments

indiechick1011 ::: Favorites  2008-01-14 15:45:09

good song i love all your song and love your voice. big fan of your muisc and voice good luck with your singing. from jodi
__________________________________________________
SpamTogwell ::: Favorites  2008-01-14 12:47:58

Love it! Great song you got there.
__________________________________________________
conradkleinespel ::: Favorites  2008-01-14 12:19:27

Very nice work! Great song
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

skateboarderz
Dear AlanisFreak101
San Andreas City Slicking
Alien Super bowl commercial
Sean, Rufus & Robert - This Boy (Live)
KEN LASZLO - EVERYBODY IS DANCING
Ellen degeneres - Blushing
Luis Enrique - Gol al Real Madrid
Perro come pie
amen
Search Engine Marketing 1
Maroc, un mariage royal
Sword of Destruction!
Talk Asia CNN: How The Simpsons are made in Korea
How to paint the MONA LISA with PHOTOSHOP
YouTube Poop - Link Loves Weed
♥Good Girl Gone Bad♥
how i came out to my MOTHER
bring them home - quakers support the troops
One Small Step


 

No comments: