Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Thats Just The Way We Roll- episode 3

Duration: 00:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-30 19:38:03
User: OCbeachgirl72
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

yahhh  episode  alessa  paige  olivia  amz  JONAS  miley  OneTrueMedia  

Description:

Miley- hey nick I kinda need to talk to u Nick- now??? Alessa needs my help...what did those chocolates have in them??? Miley- yah well its kinda important...ohh and I 4got to tell her it said "may need to use the bathroom after consuming chocholate" soo yah Nick- *sigh* well I hope she is ok...and if u r gonna talk to me...make it quick Miley- ok can we go to the back please Nick- ok...hey everyone I need to talk to miley if alessa comes out tell her im in the back Everyone- ok (nick and miley walk out) amz- I hope she Is ok... Olivia- yahh she is our bestfriend and if I find out miley had something to do with this is gonna kick her... Kevin- ok well uhh anyways amz...olivia...I got u both some flowers Joe- ohh and I have some for u too paige ( the girls take their flowers) Olivia- wow these are amazing kevin I love them Amz- yep me 2...they match my eyes Paige- thanks joe...how did u know these were my fav? Joe- research? Haha just kidding...I asked amz and Olivia ( the bathroom door BURST open and alessa comes out) ( they all run over to her) Kevin- omg r u ok? Alessa- yah im fine i just threw up a little Joe- woah wut happened to ur lips Alessa- I DON'T KNOW THEY TURED ALL RED AND PUFFY Amz- omg do u want some ice??? Alessa- umm yah sure Olivia- ill go get it *** miley- so nick...um do u really like alessa...I mean shes soo not ur type nick- miley are u serious here? Of couse I like her...I love her...and how would u know what my type is? Miley- because...well u wanna find out? (miley jumps on nick...making him fall to the ground... she starts to kiss him...alessa walks in) alessa- nick? What are you doing??? Nick- miley get off of me...listen its not what it looks like...I SWEAR!!! ( tears are coming down alessa's face) alessa- well to me it looks like u were eating miley face off nick- nooo she jumped on me and started to kiss me ( miley stands up and SMACK!!!) alessa- ouch...what the? Ur gonna pay for that! Miley- correction...U R GONNA PAY! (miley pushes alessa into the pool then jumps in and starts to hold her under water) nick- miley get off of her NOW! (nick jumps in gest miley off of alessa and saves her) nick- alessa...are you ok? MILEY GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK! Alessa- what..uhh...imm..im uh..fine...I just need to go home *** Kevin- hey Olivia...amz...can I talk to you both for a minute? Both girls- yah ok ( they walk over to Kevin room) Kevin- listen you both are wonderful girsl...but...I can only choose one...and I think I have fallen for... ( ALESSA STOMS OUT FROM THE BACKYARD AND SLAMS THE DOOR ON HER WAY OUT) joe- ok I am now officially confused... WILL NICK AND ALESSA STAY TOGETHER??? WHO WILL KEVIN CHOOSE??? IS MILEY REALLY GONNA STAY AWAY FROM NICK? Find out in the next episode of That's Just The Way We Roll!!!

Comments

bbman58 ::: Favorites  2007-12-01 10:29:04

garbage
__________________________________________________
OCbeachgirl72 ::: Favorites  2007-11-30 23:12:08

thx ur welcome!
__________________________________________________
hellobeautiful91393 ::: Favorites  2007-11-30 22:06:20

holy jonas that was sweet aaaaa cant wait till the next one! thanx for putting me in :D *ROCK ON JONAS BROTHERS* amz
__________________________________________________
OCbeachgirl72 ::: Favorites  2007-11-30 20:26:54

lol
__________________________________________________
LegenWait4ItDairy ::: Favorites  2007-11-30 20:21:14

Paige- thanks joe...how did u know these were my fav? Joe- research? Haha just kidding...I asked amz and Olivia thats wuz sooo funny...reminds me of joe
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Numba Numba
1/18/08 Teaser Trailer
Best of Paris Fall Winter 2007 - part 1
Dance Dance Revolution
Phantom Planet - Hey Now Girl - G*mart Promo Video
chiodos on sunday
Mk Arageddon battle of kustom fighters
Mentos Rocket Failure Part 2
Nathan Soto plays Antonio Lauro's "El Negrito"
ストリートファイター / STREET FIGHTER II Movie (1995) "BAD ENDING"
transformers transformations
Re: Kamau Kambon
Stevo - performing Tyler(Toadies)
Death to Political Correctness!!!!!!!
The Fan Flip Cut Tutorial
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne - Pokemon Style
Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons 34
AskSamHarris.com #32 Writers Strike, Veterans, Thanksgiving
Cod 4 Demo
chrisgrape visits california.


 

No comments: