Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Be a witness (where are the true Apostles)

Duration: 09:03 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-03 20:04:08
User: jwkrivan
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Disciples  

Description:

Some have brought to my attension that we cannot be apostles....according to scripture and this could be true but I am not sure myself for these same people talk as though Christ is dead but if he lives then by faith we believe the crucifixion and the resurrection but the main point of this message is that we should stand up and follow Christ and so its more disciples then apostles NOTE: please don't remark on the apostles thing for its a good message and I don't want your ignorance about traditions

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

il treno a vapore della linea Brescia-Iseo-Edolo
New Year's Revolution '06 - Disturbed - Stricken
Interview Loretta Sanchez on HR415 - Part 1
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give it Away (Cover)
Cows and Keith
ara sorri
A large float from the Gion Matsuri - Kyoto
Jensen: Jekyll & Hyde - Time Flies
search for me at chibi pa
Naruto And Sasuke
b5 u got me
Hold On to What You Got
I may be sick, but this thing will cure cancer.
CN vs Maria Carrillo
icon
Spam - Monty Python
Duncan Hunter Responds To GOP Candidates
NoW Th@T ! H@v3 YoU 7/11
Honor Choir
All Your Base Are Belong to the Subspace Army


 

No comments: