Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ayumi Hamasaki and Ravee Chand - No More Words

Duration: 06:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-16 05:33:11
User: smghazzanmy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Ayumi  Hamasaki  and  Ravee  Chand  

Description:

this is a very beautiful song and I think I did a good job there is something you all should know I never took any lessons or training goes to show if you realy want to do something you gota go out and do it and thats what I display each and every performance oh dont forget Im not japanese.

Comments

smghazzanmy ::: Favorites  2007-12-18 05:16:02

for my friends oh yah that was awsome I hope youl liked it as much as I did thankyou for listening and watching.
__________________________________________________
smghazzanmy ::: Favorites  2007-12-17 05:49:37

it takes quite a while for the music to kick in but I do sing lol
__________________________________________________
smghazzanmy ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 18:08:09

not bad for a guy whos not japanese lol.
__________________________________________________
smghazzanmy ::: Favorites  2007-12-16 05:38:50

I hope you all will love this one of my favorite Ayu song out of the many beautiful songs that she creates AYUMI FOREVER.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Naruto Big Things Poppin
PromFeet
Shunpo
Passion of Music - Response To TalkMusicBiz
Duel 2000 Part 2 of 8 Spoof Remake of Steven Spielberg 1st
lead pipe larry and the dangermen, jammin- the baz edition
Sasuke vs. Rock Lee (Full Fight)
CF ft. BoA, Junsu, Tablo & Bora [Full Ver.]
Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand - Theremin
[Clip] Bonjour Paris - Junsu cut - 01
mortal kombat
NCMC Jazz Band pt 4
KIMBO VS OGK
=AQ=Grimm Reaper vs Golden Zard
Berryz工房 - Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~ [PV]
FEET FEET FEET
Indochine - Ladyboy
I Still Believe [In Love] [Cinderella I]
Mozart - Symphony No. 25 in G minor K183
More Media Bad News


 

No comments: