Sunday, December 23, 2007

Joe Kerr & Micheal Knight "Spancil Hill"

Duration: 07:33 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-16 10:18:25
User: vidlad
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Heres The singer songwriter and folk allrounder Joe Kerr from Ayr Scotland one of the most talented modest and kindhearted musicians I ever met and 21 year old south London multi instrumentalist Micheal Knight on Bodhran who Joe met through me and was when they were both videoed in 1997 helping hone Micheals musical skills.Micheal could get a tune out of several instruments,but needed the experience of playing with a patient musical professional like Joe to polish his performance,here Micheal realy got into his stride with his Bodhran accompaniament which I think realy lent a great atmosphere to this most popular of Irish traditional songs "Spancil Hill". Apologies for the sound glitches on this recording it looks like the dodgy electrics in my house may have got the better of me when making this video so not much I can do about it,but I hope you will enjoy what I still think is a very fine piece of music making from Joe and Micheal. Regards Jim Clark All rights are reserved on this video sound recording copyright Jim Clark 1997.

Comments

ReDeiDannati89 ::: Favorites  2007-06-21 05:25:48

Well every time i listen to this song I realize it's wonderfull! is there someone that have the complete lyric used in this version? I think tis musicians are great!
__________________________________________________
ReDeiDannati89 ::: Favorites  2007-06-20 09:21:45

I think this video is fantastic. I didn't knew theese musicians before, but they're great! And I love this song! Moreover the tonng effect is very suggestive. 5 stars!
__________________________________________________
craigowl ::: Favorites  2007-03-24 10:56:33

To hear be able to hear Joe's voice dictation and pronunciation like this is absolutely fabulous. Your ability to gain access to these videos and uploading is highly commendable. These old songs need to be aired worldwide like this. I have shared several vids with others about the world.
__________________________________________________
arkgunslinger ::: Favorites  2007-03-20 22:47:47

I really like your collection of music. Question, why do always add the video toning effect?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

"Best of You"~SIDESHOW
超级星光大道2 = 指定赛 = 黃美珍
.hack//G.U Vol2 君思フ声 Clear Game Vol1
Pizza Hut - Gorbachev
I FEEL PRETTY v1
Saints at War in Korea - LDS - Part 4
Plan to Destroy the Saiyans 2-2 English Subtitles
Little Drummer Boy - David Bowie & Bing Crosby (HQ Audio)
Ashley Tisdale- Suddenly
acne cure - home remedy for acne
KP First Time
Dodge Hemi Challenger In-car video at 2007 VIR Gold Cup
funny shadow pics 2
webber54 ft Shayne Ward- No U Hang Up
Coach Marzuola Champion Wrestling Team Tribute
naruto -- stomp to my beat
Jarkko Ruutu has his own song
budweiser wazzup
Super Smash Bros. Brawl His World
Itachi's Lies


 

No comments: